This code of ethics is not just a list of warm-fuzzy things that we thought would make good web-site filler, we actually face challenges with these issues on an on-going basis. This is our way of letting you know how you can expect us to respond to different situations.
- We will be honest and not knowingly misrepresent facts.
- We will install and use only properly licensed software on any system we service. If improperly licensed software is discovered we will make our client aware of the issue and provide a proposal to correct the issue and maintain license compliance.
- We will divulge any potential conflicts of interest prior to accepting a project or as soon as possible after the conflict is discovered.
- We will only represent opinions as independent if they are free from subordinated judgment and there is no undisclosed interest in the outcome of the decision.
- We will ensure that to the best of our knowledge and ability that we can complete a project in a professional manner both in terms of skill and time.
- We will keep the client informed of any matters relating to a project even if the information is unfavorable, or may jeopardize the project.
- We will safeguard any confidential information or documents entrusted to us and not divulge any confidential information without the consent of our client.
- We will not take advantage of proprietary information obtained from our client.
- We will not knowingly engage in contracts that are in violation of the law or that might reasonably be used by a client to violate the law.